Wednesday 3 October 2012

The GF On: Our DESCENT Into Lesbian Bed Death

It all began once upon an evening, when I erroneously let Lesbigamer play a particular game on my PS3 and she discovered, with great delight, the wondrous joys of SKYRIM. My woeful predicament:


Obviously, this situation was not to be condoned, and, I had, words, with her to the effect that fine, you're out on the couch tonight. Which was just fine for her. Damn.




Things seemed grim in the relationship at this point, but the next morning, whilst moping in bed was on the agenda, a loud knocking resounded from the front door......

Me: Hello?
Smiling Dude: HI. I SMILE SO BIG IT HURTS. BUT NOT AS BIG AS THIS BIG THING WHICH IS FOR YOU! WHAT'S YOUR NAME? HERE TAKE THIS, NO WAIT, SIGN THIS FIRST.
Me: Wait, what, okay, sign here? Okay.
Smiling Dude: OKAY, GOOD. YAY. IT'S MY FIRST WEEK ON THE JOB AND I'M STILL LEARNING. LEMME MAKE YOU MORE EXCITED WITH MY EXCITEMENT FOR EVERYTHING. I'M FROM NEPAL BY THE WAY. I'MMA SMILE SOME MORE.
Me: I'M SUPER EXCITED NOW, THANKS!
Smiling Nepalese Dude: Thanks, bye!

***

Me: What was that all about...? And what's in here?
Lesbigamer: *GRIN*

And thus it was that I received my early birthday present... DESCENT: Journeys in the Dark, 2nd ed (and Lesbigamer was allowed back in our boudoir of lesbian bliss).


***

Me: YAAAAAAAAAAAY! So, shall we play Descent like, now!?   (*u*)
Lesbigamer: ....
...
...
...
...
...

 
 


1 comment: